COVID-19, NP leadership, NP opportunities, antibiotic stewardship, sex trafficking, modern gynecology, cosmetic and medical use of Botox, antidepressants, cardiac conditions and procedures, telemedicine, opioids
Dr. James Dickens, Dr. Anne Zink
This event offers
9.0 CE credits
(4.5 Pharmacology credits)
Accredited by The Montana Nurses Association.
This year the Alaska Nurse Practitioner Association will be going virtual! We'll be avoiding COVID-19 and extending access to all corners of Alaska. Expect an all-star lineup of speakers, including Dr. Anne Zink and USPHS James Dickens, DNP. Topics will include the elephant in the room (COVID-19), NP leadership, modern gynecology, cosmetic and medical use of Botox, antidepressants, antibiotic stewardship, human rights issues, cardic conditions and procedures, telemedicine, and the omnipresent opioids.
Exhibit & Sponsor
1. We are hosting an ALL VIRTUAL conference using the Whova App. Our conference will begin on September 18 but WILL NOT END until March! This gives members and non members the opportunity to log in and view content for 6 months, as many times as participants want.
2. We have just two levels of sponsorship this year, a $300 level and a $500 level. The different options are below.
$300 Virtual booth
Upload product videos
All benefits of exhibitor
Running Banner on agenda, home screen, profile and in between speakers
3. Our speakers this year include Dr. Anne Zink the Chief Medical Officer of Alaska as well as Capt. James Dickens a USPHS officer who served on the front lines of the Ebola outbreak.
4. We are sending out care packages to each participant and welcome any sort of flyer, information or "goodie" you would like to give. You can mail them to :
ANPA c/o Charity Manwaring
23322 Glenn Hill Circle Chugiak, AK 99567
5. In order to sign up to be an exhibitor or sponsor, you MUST PAY FIRST, and email email@example.com for your customized log in Then, you'll get a custom link so you can set up your booth, virtual banner and any information you'd like to add. Sign up link below:
Please let me know if you have additional questions. We appreciate you and thank you for your support!