A few houskeeping items...
This announcement has 3 attachments:
Happy new year! A few housekeeping items as we go into this new year:
1. The ANPA Annual Conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel, September 17-18th with a special social event happening on September 16th. This is a commemorative year for us, as The World Health Organization (WHO) has designated 2020 as the “Year of the Nurse and Midwife”, in honor of the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale. We will be having a special commemorative item at registration for all who register for the conference this year! Stay tuned in the next two weeks for a big announcement on our Facebook page (Alaska Nurse Practitioner Association) about who our Keynote speaker is this year...
2. Conference planning meetings are ALWAYS on the 2nd WEDNESDAY of every month at the UAA Health Science Building room 113, 6:15pm. If you can't attend in person, you can ALWAYS call in...the number never changes! (Link at bottom of an email)
3. General Membership meetings are ALWAYS on the 3rd WEDNESDAY of every month at the BP Energy Center, 6:30 pm (the room might change but it's posted at the door). Again if you can't attend in person, you can ALWAYS call in...the number never changes :)
4. Do you know what happens with your membership dues? As a full member (not a student or retired), a portion of your membership goes to pay for the lobbyist in Juneau. Please take a look at the attached dues as well as the APRN Alliance bylaws (they will be voted on next month). If you have ANY concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to our administrative assistant, Charity at email@example.com Your comments will be forwarded onto the correct person ASAP. We will be discussing this document at our general membership meeting THIS WEDNESDAY. Please feel free to chime in.
5. February 20th, Imaging Associates is hosting an event (with a speaker). Join us for an evening of education, socializing and networking, more information is posted on our website and Facebook page.
Last, but certainly not least, a HUGE congratulations to Sarah Sjostedt, our new Secretary. We are so excited to have her on board!
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 867-853-165
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
As always, if you have additional concerns or questions, please feel free to contact our administrative assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org